If whitening toothpastes and DIY remedies aren’t doing the trick, then talk to us.
Have you tried every trick in the book to whiten your smile? Perhaps you’ve noticed a little bit of a difference but not enough to satisfy you. If this is the case, why don’t you stop using these products and turn to our San Marcos, CA, family dentist, Dr. Khanda Miller, for teeth whitening that’s sure to get you the look you want?
There is a reason teeth whitening has become such a popular option for so many people in the San Marcos area. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you wish that your smile was more radiant and didn’t look so dull?
- Have you tried commercial whitening products but haven’t achieved the ideal results?
- Do you want to get a vibrant smile as quickly as possible?
- Are you dealing with external stains caused by coffee, wine and certain foods?
- Are you a smoker dealing with brown or yellow stains?
- Are you dedicated to caring for your whiter smile after treatment to ensure that your results last?
- Would you be willing to spend a bit more money to get obviously whiter results more quickly?
If you said “yes” to most, if not all of these questions, then professional teeth whitening might just be the perfect option for you. In-office whitening can get your smile several shades whiter in about one hour or less. Of course, stains can continue to form on teeth the moment you start eating or drinking certain things like coffee, black tea, red wine or tomato sauce. By changing around what you eat and drink, and by maintaining good oral hygiene, some patients may be able to maintain their results for up to two years.
Our San Marcos general dentist can also offer at-home whitening treatment to help maintain your results for longer. This at-home bleaching agent may have a lower percentage of the active ingredients necessary for removing stains, but it is still a much more effective way to whiten at home than with over-the-counter products.
San Marcos Dental Arts in is dedicated to giving you a beautiful smile, regardless of whether you are looking for restorative or cosmetic dentistry in San Marcos, CA. Call our office today to schedule your cosmetic consultation.